Dedication and Excellence – these are the core values of Excellent Tours. We’ve worked hard to build a stellar reputation. Our clients know us for reliability and service. And really, that’s how we’ve built our company – one customer at a time. We’ve built our fleet the same way – from one 8-passenger van to a fleet of motor coaches, mini-buses and shuttle.
We are only satisfied when we provide excellent service. And we’re determined to show that excellence in every area – from reservations to dispatch, as well as drivers and guides. We want to be your answer for all transportation needs.
Reservations. When you talk to our reservation staff, you’ll be impressed by the keen knowledge they have of the transportation business. They answer your questions thoughtfully. They understand the dynamics of transportation. Our staff can help you with decision-making. Instead of being a hassle, your transportation needs are easily solved by Excellent Tours.
Dispatch. Our dispatch team and system are also quick to serve your needs. When you put people, on different locations and the highway system together, sometimes change is necessary. Our dispatch system responds quickly to changes. They are available 24/7.
Highly qualified bus and shuttle drivers. With a minimum 5 years’ experience, you can expect the best from Excellent Tours. These are mature, safe and secure drivers. And they possess a detailed knowledge of our area and the work environment.
EXCELLENT TOURS CAPABILITY STATEMENT
Airport Metro Connection, Inc., DBA Excellent Tours, was established in 1997 to provide affordable airport shuttle service to the public in the Washington-Metropolitan area. Through the years the company expanded and evolved by taking advantage of business opportunities and expanded its scope. At present the company has earned the trust of diverse clients such as schools, colleges, public and private institutions, and other major transportation companies. Excellent Tours has also built an extensive geographic network, thereby providing service to customers in the entire region.
Airport Metro Connection, Inc. is licensed, insured and legally authorized to work in Washington, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and New York. The company continuously strives to the highest standards expected of the charter and tour industry profession. For this reason, it employs the finest and most knowledgeable operators and staff, and maintains the cleanest and safest equipment in its fleet.
Capabilities, codes and structure information
- 24-hour personal dispatch service
- The latest one-stop reservation system and accounting system
- State of the art GPS vehicle tracking system
- DOT compliant CDL drivers for the right equipment
- Drug and alcohol screening and random testing.
- Equipment + Capabilities
- Executive Vans
- Mini Buses 24-35 passenger
- Motor Coaches 55 passenger
- NAICS Codes
- 485510 Charter Bus Industry
- 485999 All Other Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
- Operating Authority codes:
- 1512245 US Department of Transportation
- 566965 Motor Carrier Authority
- 276 Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Commission
- 2850 Maryland Public Service Commission
- 55EW1 Commercial and Government Entity Code
- Dun & Bradstreet: 00-820- 2512
- Certifications and Registrations
- MD SBR
- SBE – SBA
- Legal Structure: 100% owned by original owner